Monday, October 27, 2008

Anna#2

love

Love in my country is different with it here. They present their feeling in a careful way. Maybe I can use another way to describe it, they hide their feelings secretly. It is hard for me to say I love you because I feel embrace when I do this. In my opinion, love is the highest of the highest in the world. We should be loyal to our lover. Maybe we don’t say I love you every day, but in my deep heart, I am truly in love with you. I don’t want to show it to everybody, if you always say “I love you” to your lover in public, others may think is that the way you want to make up the wrong things that you have done to you lover or she is a lack of you true love. The way we should show our love is to use our inner heart to do something for your lover. Helping her to get over the bad things or make a surprise on your anniversary. For me, to be frankly, I’m really not good at it. Maybe it is because our country doesn’t allow people who are under 18 to date with each other. And I am just 19. But I have feelings to love someone. Love is hard to describe, but I know it not good for us to get too deep into it. Although I am not in a relationship now, but I like the girl who has good personalities and also have a beautiful face. Personalities is the most important thing for a people, if they don’t have a good personalities, even though they have a good face, she is still ugly inside. That’s all what I know about love.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You aren't allowed to date in your country if you are under 18? Is that a law or something?