Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fe#1

Yunfei Zheng 
college life 
    There are a lot of differences between my home country and here. Students here do a lot of sports such as soccer, basketball and tennis. In my home country, they spend very little time doing sports. They put most of their tine into study. Students here can get out of campus at night although it is very late, but students in my home country must get to bed before 11pm at night. 
    I think the most different thing is people here are so friendly that when they meet with each other, they always wave their hands and say hi even if they don't know each other. This won't happen in my home country. If they are strangers, they just pass by and say nothing to each other. Another different thing is that students here wear very different sorts of clothes, it shows their different style, that is really a feast for my eyes. The last one is student here are always hold some parties or some activities and they can use these ways to know each other well and also make a lot of new friends.

No comments: