Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Anna#4 Fear comes from dream

Fear and dream seems to be separate with each other, but in fact, they are affinity to each other. What? Are you kidding me? Some one may ask like that. If you think twice about it, you will understand that’s true. Here I will give you some examples.

As a student, our dream is to get high mark on the tests. But you are afraid of tests, aren’t you? We want to get it, but before we get it, it is a dream for us, it needs our perseverant. So we fear it causes we are not sure weather we can do it or not? We confused. Another example is about love. Some times a person fall in love with another one, he love her so much, his dream is to stay with her everyday. But at the same time, his fear might be to see her, it is because it makes him nervous and embarrass when they meet each other. It is strange but it is really exist. Things like this are not abnormal. We are dreaming something, so we fear something. We can’t stop the fear except we get over it by ourselves.

My dream for the future is like a mist. I want to work hard and do the thing that I want to do everyday. To start my own business is my biggest dream. Sometimes, I fear afraid of that cause the stress is too much heavy, I can’t tolerate it. I don’t want to give up but some lazy feelings bother me at intervals. I want to find some ways to stop that feeling. Maybe that’s the reason why I am fear about my dream. I need to overcome it!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the fact that you compared your dream to a mist, and that is seems like you are questioning me and yourself. It makes reading your blog really interesting!
Also, what kind of business are you wanting to start?