Monday, November 24, 2008

Anna's journal #6 Precious thing in life

There is a lot of impress things happened in our life. For me, the most precious thing is the feeling I got from them. People who don’t know me well think I am an affectionless person. I always keep clam, it seems that I don’t care about something. In fact, what I am thinking of is affection is about your inner heart, not just your outside present. We saw a lot of people pretend to be good to everyone, they praise others without thinking. They want to show they are the best friend for you. But when you have some trouble, they will get away from you. For me, if I regard you as my friend, I will do my best to help you when you have problem. So, it is feelings which affect me most. If I have good feeling with something, I will remember this for a long time.

Good feelings always are given by my family and friends. My family is the most precious, and also, I treat some of my friends as family members. So, precious for me are family and friend. Every time when I am alone, I thinking about them, I recall the happiness days we spend together, though some of them is just walking on the street and keep silence for hours. You know what, we truly got a lot of things to talk, but the time when we meet each other, what we want is just stay together even without doing anything. Sometimes, I can’t sleep when the evening before I can meet my friend. I got up early and waiting for the moment. All this is in order to see each other. Maybe it’s only 1 or 2 hours long, but I feel happy. For my family, we are the same people. We all don’t like talk much, but we trust each other, some time, we quarrel with each others. But we all know that it is just a process.

So, family and friends are the most precious in my life. I can’t live without them.

No comments: