Friday, October 17, 2008

Anna#1

Hi Anna, I'm Yunfei Zheng. It is my first term in CESL, and I 'm so glad to be in EAP2 class. Although I feel a hard for me. But I will work hard to catch up with other students.
As you know, I'm a chinese student, this is my first time to come here in USA, I'm so excited. Here are some feelings I get during the time I stayed in the United States.
1.People here are very friendly, they show respect to each person.
2.The air is so clear and it is very good for our healthy.
3.People wear very different sorts of clothes to show there different kinds of style.
4.Citizens have more power than people in other countries. They can vote for the president and vice-president.They can show their comments about everything happened in the world without hesitate.
5.The scenery here is really beautiful, it seems to be many pictures in my eyes.
6.For students, study is just a small part of their life, they spend their rest time to do a lot of things especially sports.
Life here could be special for me, I'm facing a totally new world, in this case, I should open my mind and challenge myself to get used to it and learn something different from here, so I can improve myself and at the same time, meet a lot of new friends here! That's all! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you are having a good experience here in the United States!!
Welcome and congrats for making it to EAP2 right away!