Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fe#2

Communication

Today, there are a lot of methods for us to communicate with others, like cell phone, Facebook, e-mail and chat. What we want to find is the fastest and cheapest way to have our conmunication. Amid these, I’d like to use Facebook to communicate with my friends.

There are many reasons to choose Facebook. Firstly, we don’t need to pay any money for it as we just log in online and chat with others. If we use cell phones, it will cost us a lot of money. Second, Facebook provides us instant message service, so we can have a more fluent conversation instead of using cell phones or e-mail to send the message while you have to spend a long time to receive the response. Third, we can use Facebook on the computer; since most of us today have a laptop, it so convenient for us to use it. Besides these 3 reasons, Facebook still has other attractive parts. We can put our photos or articles on it and other people can see it and leave some comments on it; This is a new way for us to share our ideas and comments with others. So I think Facebook is really very useful for us. Especially when I’m in a foreign country, I can’t use my cell phones and I miss my friends very much. Then I sign in my Facebook and start chatting with them. That feeling is so good!

No comments: